CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekend Adventures!

We headed to Jason and Carla's house for the weekend, where the boys went golfing and the girls got to hangout! We ate pizza, Jake's favorite food and the girls played with Owen, their adorable little boy who I am obsessed with! I asked the girls which one will be marrying him and Mya said Ali! I then asked Mya who she wants to marry and her response was Daddy!
She's definitely a Daddy's girl!
Mya had been dying to go to the park, so on Saturday we adventured to a park just down the road from their house. I think the older boys had more fun than the girls!

2 comments:

Mama Burgess said...

Whoever said boys ever grow up must be mistaken. It looks life fun though.

Jane said...

Hey, I just found your blog! Looking forward to keeping in touch a little better - that is, if you are a more frequent blogger than I am.